uconnect 7 installed after

claudiutrifu
Utente
Utente
    unknown unknown

Messaggio da leggere

hello ,

sorry for doble post but think here its the right place,

I just installed a Uconnect 7 in the place of my radio bluetooth, everything goes great but i have the odometer blinking. there is one solution to stop the blinking?
Haw could have the NAV icon on the screen ? I can not understand why the constructor put the blue gps connector in the back for antenna but on the screen is it not activated the nav option.

And is it possible to activate car play even if the unit is not original so i will have the troubles if i will follow this : viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2192.

thx a lot
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
claudiutrifu
Utente
Utente
    unknown unknown

Messaggio da leggere

Hello again,

i did it , i activeted carplay and android auto. I used cartiecar, it was very simply, no need teh blue adapter. I had 235 bits ( the 157 was 00, 160 was 01 and 235 was 80. So the only think i had to do it was changing 157 from 00 to 01 and voila car play activated

no need put the contact on off in the middle of the operation. ( no need the blue A5 adapter). At the and the multiecuscan askme to turn the contact off.

best regards my friends from everywere and be strong.
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
cris80cz
Utente
Utente
    unknown unknown

Messaggio da leggere

hi, Can I have a picture of the rear oh the monitor? is there an hole behind it? is also possible a picture of the radio unit in the passenger front socket?
Rispondi