Luci posizione posteriori led

Konrad70
Moderatori
Moderatori
    unknown unknown

Messaggio da leggere

Ciao a tutti, avrei una mezza intenzione di sostituire le lampade posteriori di posizione con luci a led. Ho visto che ce ne sono 3, due nel portellone e una nelle lampade d'angolo (5porte). Il mio dubbio rimane nel modello, in quanto il manuale dice p21w sia per le posizione che per gli stop, ma gli stop non dovrebbero essere più potenti? C'è qualcosa che mi sfugge....
Fiat Tipo 5P 1.4 T-Jet 120cv BENZINA Bianco Gelato , allestimento Lounge, Pack Tech, Pack Safety, Pack Comfort, ruotino di scorta.

"Quando non ci sarà più posto all'inferno, i morti cammineranno sulla terra...."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPSIaFmU8Bs
Jaymz
Utente
Utente
    unknown unknown

Messaggio da leggere

All are the same type, P21W. The problem is that if you change the ones in the tailgate you get an error.

I changed the side ones, the ones that also are break lights and they don't give any error. You won't notice much of a difference, only the lack of heat of the LED lamp vs the halogen bulb.

They are all P21W but in the position function they work at 5W, when you break, the ones in the sides change to 21W. It's a very strange way to work, instead of having a double connection like in most cars (P21w/5).

I hope I explained myself, let me know if you need any more help, I can show you the LED I bought.
Immagine
bartek.stec
Utente
Utente
    unknown unknown

Messaggio da leggere

Konrad70 ha scritto:Ciao a tutti, avrei una mezza intenzione di sostituire le lampade posteriori di posizione con luci a led. Ho visto che ce ne sono 3, due nel portellone e una nelle lampade d'angolo (5porte). Il mio dubbio rimane nel modello, in quanto il manuale dice p21w sia per le posizione che per gli stop, ma gli stop non dovrebbero essere più potenti? C'è qualcosa che mi sfugge....
Ci stavo pensando anche io! Se scopri quali bisogna comprare facci sapere Immagine

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Konrad70
Moderatori
Moderatori
    unknown unknown

Messaggio da leggere

Jaymz ha scritto: martedì 5 dicembre 2017, 17:15 All are the same type, P21W. The problem is that if you change the ones in the tailgate you get an error.

I changed the side ones, the ones that also are break lights and they don't give any error. You won't notice much of a difference, only the lack of heat of the LED lamp vs the halogen bulb.

They are all P21W but in the position function they work at 5W, when you break, the ones in the sides change to 21W. It's a very strange way to work, instead of having a double connection like in most cars (P21w/5).

I hope I explained myself, let me know if you need any more help, I can show you the LED I bought.
Then i need a dimmerable led that work with 21w and 5w also...i'm right?
But i have seen this lamps....what do you think? etry44
s-l1600.jpg
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Fiat Tipo 5P 1.4 T-Jet 120cv BENZINA Bianco Gelato , allestimento Lounge, Pack Tech, Pack Safety, Pack Comfort, ruotino di scorta.

"Quando non ci sarà più posto all'inferno, i morti cammineranno sulla terra...."

Jaymz
Utente
Utente
    unknown unknown

Messaggio da leggere

Konrad70 ha scritto: martedì 5 dicembre 2017, 17:59
Jaymz ha scritto: martedì 5 dicembre 2017, 17:15 All are the same type, P21W. The problem is that if you change the ones in the tailgate you get an error.

Then i need a dimmerable led that work with 21w and 5w also...i'm right?
But i have seen this lamps....what do you think? etry44
s-l1600.jpg
No, that's what I tried to explain in the previous post. You only need a normal P21W, the one in the photo has a dual pin connection, that won't work with the Tipo.

Also, I think the one in the photo doesn't fit.

This is the one I installed (white colour) in the position+break in the sides with no error.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/NAO-2x- ... 91568.html

I tried the same in the tailgate position lights and it gave error.
Immagine
Konrad70
Moderatori
Moderatori
    unknown unknown

Messaggio da leggere

Ah ok, so it's pretty useless to change this bulbs, because behind the red plastic it doesn't change much from halogen to led. Better i'll keep my normal halogen then.

Jaymz
Utente
Utente
    unknown unknown

Messaggio da leggere

Konrad70 ha scritto: martedì 5 dicembre 2017, 18:33 Ah ok, so it's pretty useless to change this bulbs, because behind the red plastic it doesn't change much from halogen to led. Better i'll keep my normal halogen then.
Exactly. I changed those 2 and it didn't make much of a difference. They are very similar in light and colour than the bulbs. You only notice that instant power on of the LED when you brake.

They also stay a bit on when you close the car, for 15 minutes. But you can't see it if you don't already know it. hdrt78
Immagine
Rispondi