Problems with Ucoonect 5 after updating to version 23.1.93.11

Diavolkiss
Utente
Utente
    unknown unknown

Messaggio da leggere

Good day. I'm sorry to write in English (because I'm from Ukraine), but I have a problem with Uconnect 5 (normal without navigation) after flashing it to version 23.1.93.11.
The audio system itself told me that the firmware can be installed. The installation was normal. After flashing, there was a problem, the radio began to turn itself on and off after a while (approximately every 1-3 minutes). Maybe someone has encountered such a problem. It also tells me the error that I need to configure the Proxy and Kan bus. Maybe that's the problem. I would be very grateful if someone would give me their proxy. I have a version like hatchback 1.4. 95hp, with cruise control and climate control, Uconnect 5 without navigation.
Before the update I had version 23.00.81.00
I also apologize if I did not create the topic correctly or this topic has been raised before.
Alessandro
Amministratore
Amministratore
    unknown unknown

Messaggio da leggere

Dear user, you should make your presentation in the appropriate section before using the forum. Thanks _sorriso _sorriso
Fiat Tipo 1.4 T-Jet 120 CV GPL 5p Lounge Bianco Gelato con Pack Safety , Comfort e Tech

**** Relax è non avere nulla da fare ed avere tutto il giorno per farlo ****
Stern
Utente
Utente
    unknown unknown

Messaggio da leggere

Hi!
I had the same problem.The uconnect multimedia system has been dismantled in the service.The fault is caused by Bios or Eprom.New software has been uploaded to the new Eprom.
2018 model Fiat Egea sedan 1.4 fire 70kw/95 hp with Lovato C-Obd2
Rispondi