Reset Pneumatici

lasalle
Utente
Utente
    Windows 10 Firefox

Messaggio da leggere

Posseggo la seconda Tipo, sempre 120 cv e 5 porte, La spia dei pneumatici a me non si è mai accesa, nè quando verifico la pressione, nè quando cambio i pneumatici, ne quando ho forato e poi riparato. A qualcuno è successo?
simozico79
Utente
Utente
    Windows 10 Firefox

Messaggio da leggere

Evidentemente la pressione è sempre è correttamente impostata, altrimenti si sarebbe attivato il sensore di pressione pneumatici e avresti dovuto gonfiare le gomme nuovamente e po resettare tenendo premuto per almeno 2 secondi il pulsante Reset con vettura ferma e motore avviato .
Rowena
Utente
Utente
    Windows 10 Chrome

Messaggio da leggere

With the excitement of a bold explorer embarking on a daring quest, I ventured into a cinematic journey through a vast array of films, eager to uncover hidden gems and untold tales. Tonight's movie promised an epic saga of bravery and sacrifice, and I eagerly anticipated the emotional voyage that lay ahead. With each unfolding scene, I found myself immersed in the rich tapestry of the narrative, captivated by the depth of human emotion on display. From - triumphant victories to heart-wrenching defeats, I marveled at the resilience and fortitude of the human spirit. In those poignant moments, I felt a profound connection to the characters, as if their journey resonated with my own.
Rispondi